Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

TOP 7: Halo One Liners

Riley has decided that for this particular article, he will not add explanations for why he likes the one liners or in what context the one liners were said. He hopes you forgive him as he has added many honourable mentions to make up for it.

7) “Get the hell out of my armory split-neck!” 
Master Gunnery Sergeant in “Cairo Station” (Halo 2)



6)  If God is love, then you can call me 'Cupid'!
Sergeant Johnson in “Metropolis” (Halo 2)



 5)  “Send me out… with a bang.” 
Sergeant Johnson in “Halo” (Halo 3)



4) “Wake me, when you need me.” 
Master-Chief in “Halo” (Halo 3)



3) “I? I am a monument to all your sins.”   
Gravemind in” Gravemind”  (Halo 2)



2) “Die? Didn’t you know? Spartans never die…” 
Kurt (Ghosts of Onyx)



1)  “This is it baby. Hold me.” 
Sergeant Johnson in “The Maw” (Halo CE)



Honourable Mentions:

“Wort wort wort!”  - Elites (Halo)

“If they came to hear me beg, they will be disappointed.” – Arbiter in “The Heretic” (Halo 2)

“Fate would have us meet as foes, but this ring will make us brothers.”  -Gravemind in “Gravemind” (Halo 2)

“There is much talk, and we have listened, through rock and metal and time.” – Gravemind in “Gravemind” (Halo 2)

“No enemy has ever withstood our might, The Flood too shall fail.” – Prophet of Truth in “High Charity” (Halo 2)

“I won’t.” –Master-Chief in “Cairo Station” (Halo 2)

“Sir, finishing this fight…” – Master-Chief in “The Great Journey” (Halo 2)

“And so you must be silenced.” – Arbiter in “The Covenant” (Halo 3)

“Were it so easy…” – Arbiter (Halo 3)

Riley D.

No comments:

Post a Comment